- Client: EKITI STATE WATER CORPORATION
- Value of the works: US$5,000,000.00
- Start Date: April, 2019
- Duration of the works: 18 Months
DISTRIBUTION NETWORK IN ADO-EKITI2
REHABILITATION OF DISTRIBUTION NETWORK IN ADO-EKITI2 AND ITS ENVIRONS (ZONE 1C & 2), INCLUDING INSTALLATION OF HOUSEHOLD METERS FOR OLORUNDA, MOFERERE, POLYROAD, ETC.
Description of Work:
- Rehabilitation of defective pipes, fittings and valves in the existing distribution network, approximate length 26,150m, including replacement of old leaking AC pipes in uPVC pipes and reinstallation of service connections;
- Laying of extension pipelines to the Distribution Network Zone 1C and Zone2 of Ado Ekiti township in HDPE pipes and fittings, diameters 63mm to 280mm, total length approximately 80km, including river/stream crossings and road crossing;
- Installation of CI/steel gate and butterfly valves (49no.), diameters 50mm to 300mm, PE gate valves diameter 60mm to 150mm (200nos), washout fittings, air valves and hydrants;
- Installation of 17 no. Zonal bulk and sub-zonal water meters, diameters range 60mm to 300mm;
- Installation of hydrants, 80mmdia (22no.) and pressure reducing valves (8 no.);
- Construction of concrete ancillaries and other ancillary works.
- Installation of customer service connections in PE pipes and fittings(1,330 no.).
- Laying of 4km DI pipes and fittings