- Client: EKITI STATE WATER CORPORATION
- Value of the works: US$6,100,000.00
- Start Date: April, 2019
- Duration of the works: 18 Months
DISTRIBUTION NETWORK IN ADO-EKITI
REHABILITATION AND EXTENSION OF DISTRIBUTION NETWORK IN ADO-EKITI AND ITS ENVIRONS (ZONE 1A & ZONE 1B), INCLUDING INSTALLATION OF HOUSEHOLD CUSTOMER METERS FOR ADO EKITI AND IWOROKO AREAS.
Description of the works:
- Laying of extension pipelines to the Distribution Network Zone 1A and Zone 1B of Ado Ekiti township in HDPE pipes and fittings, diameters 63mm to 280mm, total length approximately 180km, including river/stream crossings and road crossings;
- Installation of CI/steel gate and butterfly valves (31 no.), diameters 50mm to 300mm, PE gate valves diameters 60mm to 150mm (330no.), washout fittings, air valves and hydrants;
- Installation of 18 no. zonal bulk and sub-zonal water meters, diameters range 60mm to 300mm;
- Installation of hydrants, 80mm dia (11no.) and pressure reducing valves (9 no.);
- Construction of concrete ancillaries and other ancillary works.
- Installation of customer service connections in PE pipes and fittings (2,670 no.).
- Laying of 7km DI pipes and fittings