Main objectives/Goals were:
- – Increase water production capacity and try to avoid problems of daily water cuts
- – Guarantee the supply of drinking water to the growing population of Lagos (Nigeria)
- – Increase water supply capacity from 210 million gallons/day to 745 million gallons/day
Main Functions / Tasks developed were Design checking and works supervision for:
- – Replacement of concrete and cast-iron pipes 110mm HD pipes with a total length of 19.990,52 meters
- – Extension of the existing pipes distribution network with HDPE Pipes (Total 29,651.36 meters ) of diameters
- 110mm – 9,952.63 meters
- 160mm – 8,854.19 meters
- 200mm – 10,699.20 meters
- 250mm – 145.36 meters
- – Installation of a DN 500mm new battery-powered electromagnetic meters.
- – Installation of 6.000 pre-paid ND 20mm meters for domestic water.
- – Installation of 180 ND 50 mm pre-paid industrial bulk meters.
- – Installation of 474 ND 110mm to ND 400 mm isolation valves
- – Installation of 30 fire hydrants.
- – Installation of 49.642 meters of metallic guidewire.