Main objectives/Goals were:
- – Increase water production capacity and try to avoid problems of daily water cuts
- – Guarantee the supply of drinking water to the growing population of Lagos (Nigeria)
- – Increase water supply capacity from 210 million gallons/day to 745 million gallons/day
Main Functions / Tasks developed were Design checking and works supervision for:
- – Extension of the existing pipes distribution network with HDPE Pipes of diameters 110mm, 160mm, 200mm, 250, and 315mmmm. Total length 38.942m:
- 110mm – 12,515 meters
- 160mm – 10,585 meters
- 200mm – 5,784 meters
- 250mm – 6,796 meters
- 315mm – 3,262 meters
- – Installation of two (2) DN 500mm electromagnetic meters powered by an ultra-sonic battery.
- – Installation of 2.000 pre-paid ND 20mm meters for domestic water.
- – Installation of 50 ND 50 mm industrial bulk meters.
- – Installation of 389 ND 110mm to ND 400 mm isolation valves
- – Installation of 54 fire hydrants
- – Installation of 38.942 meters of a metallic guide wire